Friday, May 20, 2011

When a Sympathy Card Turns Into A Birthday Card RSMobley's RM00127

It's all about the color choices.
It's Amazing how just changing the colors on a card can drastically change the look and feel!



I made Sharon's sympathy card for someone using her RSMobley's RM00127.You can find the card here.  If you haven't noticed yet I tend to lean towards bright colors so I had to make this card with some bright colors too. Because the cheery bright colors are not very appropriate for a sympathy card I changed the heading to Happy Birthday! I have a free svg download Happy Birthday file for you here.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job.
XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. Wow both of these cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful! I love your color combinations and the detail. Wow! It is so true that color combinations can totally change the feel of the card - and you did awesome on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are Beautiful Lanae, I love how you used my card file. I designed the card itself so that the title could be changed and used for any occasion. And you showcased that beautifully.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so pretty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete