Friday, May 27, 2011

Glitter Explosion Blog Hop Spinner Card


Glitter.... Glitter give me more glitter! If your project just doesn't look right then add glitter! :)

Welcome to SugarGem, I'm Lenae!  If you are here from Gaby Creates you are in the right spot. If you just happened upon SugarGem and would like to join the Glitter Explosion Blog Hop I have the line up below for you to join in. You will want to start with Yolie! We would love for you to play along.

I'm really excited to be a part of this blog hop. Not only is this my first blog hop, but I feel so honored to be included with so many amazing talented crafters.

I decided to make an interactive spinner card for the blog hop after my good crafting friend sent me a youtube tutorial on one. I just fell in love with these!  These are so much fun to make.The sun doesn't just slide across the rainbow it actually spins like a top across the rainbow(you can see my very first Youtube video below showing how it spins)! There are many tutorials on Youtube for spinner cards, but I wanted to make something extra special and unique for you. Every spinner card I have seen is a straight cut, which is SUPER cute, but why not take it to the next level?  I designed an SVG file for this card and 1 lucky random person will win the file. I will draw a name Sunday. Please check back and send me your email.  All you need to do is become a follower and leave a comment! That's it!





My first Youtube video link is down below. It's short and shows how the spinner card works. It's not the best video so I apologize in advance. But you will get the idea.

   YouTube Video HERE 
Thank you for stopping bye...Next on the hop is Xochitl - http://cricutcritter.blogspot.com/

Update: Blogger seems to be having some issues with the "followers". If you can, I would love to have new followers, but it will not be mandatory to win the file due to the issues everyone is having! :) We can use the honor system. once blogger is back up I would love it if you took the time to become a follower!
Here's the line up!

If I can inspire one person today I have done my job.
XOXO SUGARGEM

Don't forget to go to SugarGem's Facebook page and Like it to get up to date information! -------->>>>>------->>>>>>

42 comments:

  1. Lenae, I love your card...you're so clever! Love it and thank you for joining me in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...very different kind of card...its lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly awesome! I love, love, love it! I'm definitely going to come back and watch your video and follow you...for some reason, I can't see your followers today. This happened to me last week too. Thanks so much for sharing this creative project!

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is grat... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! I love new staff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card such a cute idea!!!
    gravelprincess@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I LOVE rainbows and I also LOVE glitter! Would be geeked to win this file! I'm a new follower and i like ur blog a bunch!! <3 TFS

    Desiree' Ash-Clary
    Email... ash.desiree@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love shaped cards and this one is fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, that is awesome. I love it, very cool.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!! TFS!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lenae, Your card is super cute! I live in washington as well and I have left you a comment on facebook because Our followers on our blogs are gone and I wanted you to know that If I am not a follower I soon will be, if blogger gets it together!! Thanks for sharing and Being part of a very fun Hop!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool card! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card , you've inspired me to try one of these cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the glitter on the sun!! Perfect touch! Thanks for sharing!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love spinner cards and yours is awesome!


    Happy Scrappin’
    Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought your video was very good! I had never seen a spinner card before, so it was great so see how one worked. Oh I hope I win!

    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card. I would love to win your file. That little sun spinning across your rainbow in your video is just too cool. Thanks for sharing. I would become a follower of your blog but all I see is the word followers, no where to become a follower. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! TFS

    Kwillis_15 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK, now this is supper cool! I have seen a few of these but have not tried to make one, i love the fact that the sun spins too!
    I am a new fb & blog follower
    TFS
    Bonnie
    ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a terrific idea for a spinner card! Great job. Love the glitter! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute shaped card. TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card! Love that it is a spinner card. I have seen a couple of girls do this type a card but I have never tried it myself. I think I'll have to give it a try! New follower, looking forward to seeing all your creations! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win!

    scrappingwithstephanie at gmail dot com
    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful card! I just love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lenae, This is such an adorable card. I do love shaped cards, and this one is so cute. What a great idea to make it a spinner card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You did great in the video and your card is too cute. Thanks for the chance to win the SVG for it.
    bettyorr@ripnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card. Im a new follower

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card Love the rainbow\
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very neat card should make a video on it TFS mskhbroc at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Became a follower, because not only do I love the spinner card, your other creations are great also!
    Pam F
    dreamsandmemories@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great card! Love it!! I am one of those who can't find the follow button but I will make all efforts to return! Great video by the way!
    TFS!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lenae, I absolutely love that card! Well done on your file! It's perfect!
    Congrats on your fist blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute!!! Love it!!
    imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous card, I'm on my phone leaving comments because my Blogger won't let me.

    Thank-you for sharing :-)
    Debfoti ~ ustoleit@comcast.net
    Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great card...I hope I can get to that level of creativity one day.
    Thanks
    Sarah
    www.sarahprocrastinating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this spinner card and would love to win the file. New follower.
    nana5604 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a terrific card! I love it! Thank you for sharing! I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your creative talents! Truly talented!

    Melin

    PaperCraftingWorld.Blogpsot.com

    CookingWithCricut.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a really neat way to make a card! I love it! Hugs! Dina arm1997@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. That is so awesome, I have never seen that before!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. First, so sorry for not being able to comment earlier!
    This is one of the neates ideas of a slider card I have ever seen! WOW Great job Lenae!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome card, love the rainbow as a slider.
    Kathy
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm so bummed I missed out on the drawing, but so glad I found this blog! You have sun a fun blog! I just had to become a follower. :0) TFS!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete