Monday, May 23, 2011

Giddy Up Cowgirl




I almost didn't show you this card because I am having problems with my cameras. My decent camera is NOT working so my pictures are terrible. The card is a lot more vibrant in real life.

Have I told you that my grandma is the luckiest person I know? She is always winning something. She won a trip to the town of Winthrop, Washington. If you haven't heard of Winthrop before let me tell you it's the cutest old Western town this side of the Mississippi! It is like walking onto a movie set of an old Western. From the old wood plank walkway to the old saloon even the most metro city girl feels like a cowgirl.
 She surprised us this weekend and gave us the trip for two nights. I cannot wait to go.
 I wanted to make her an extra special thank you card. Just by chance I had stamped this cowgirl and colored her a week ago after feeling inspired by a trip to a stamp show with the crafty girls. (Ironic huh?)  I've had these cute stamps from Sideshowstamps for about 5 years and I haven't EVER used them. Not because I didn't want to, but the perfect project just never came up. They have some super cute pin up stamps and eclectic stamps too that you won't find anywhere else. If you like different, eclectic and fun check them out here.
The inside stamps are another set and I cannot remember who made them for the life of me. Sorry.


Inside



Different lighting
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW that is adorable, and lucky you for the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like our w was very fun to make

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to contact you via email. Can you please email me back at www.cutandcreatedesigns.com

    I would like to offer you a position in my store. and would like to email you about it.

    hugs
    Ashalee

    ReplyDelete