Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Cupcake Pedestal




Wow we had a CRAZY busy weekend here at SugarGem's house.  I made this adorable cupcake pedestal stand for my future mother in law's birthday on Saturday. (I have always wanted one of the ceramic cake platters like this, but still haven't bought one so I MADE A MINI.)  

 I love how this it turned out.  Here are a few links
-The stand itself is a free file from Heather M's Blog.  Thank you Heather SOOOO much!The stand is adorable by itself just the way she made it or you can do what I did.

-The Ribbon/Border from Rosie's Ribbons at SVGCuts.com. You can find the collection Here.
- The cupcake wrapper is from SVGCuts.com Spring Cupcake Wrappers Collection Here. I welded and made the pedestal myself from Heather's file and Rosie's Ribbon's collection along with some customization. If I could figure out how to make a down loadable link for you guys I would give you a free link of my tabs border I made. Then you could make your own if you have the Rosie's Ribbons. But I don't know how to make a down loadable link yet. *Help*  I'm working on it though. Maybe someone reading this would be willing to help????

I have another stand I made for all of you with an adorable square base that you can weave ribbons through (like the ceramic platters) and that one will be free once I figure out how to make it down loadable for you! :) But I'm not going to show you until I have it in a down loadable link for you.


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to LIKE SugarGem's Facebook page for up to date posts.========>>>>>=====>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment