Thursday, April 28, 2011

SugarGem's Girly TP Mini Album

Ok so here is my first TP mini album. Yes that is a Toilet Paper mini. haha
When I asked my family to save toilet paper rolls they looked at me like I was crazy. This is the first project in a while that I actually like! Thanks for stopping bye and checking it out! These are so fun and easy to make. I think you will love making them.




SugarGem's mini purse tag and pump pocket with leather brad.




SugarGem's mini tag and pocket with cute red brad


SugarGem's mini tag and pocket  with lacy ribbon.



SugarGem's Mini tag and pocket with pearl brad





If you want to make one of these mini's I recommend checking out Youtube. There are lots and lots of tutorials on these little gems. I prefer this one because she uses a binding rather than just putting the rings through the tp rolls.  The binding makes it look finished and a little fancier. I haven't done much with my tags I think I'm going to leave them plain for now to add photos. They would be cute inked up too. But you guys know I like things a little more simple! :)
I painted my rolls white with acrylic paint then covered them with All About the Girls mini paper stack by DCWV. The binding I used Fiskars scallop border punch. I made the crinkle ribbon myself with my stamp pads.  Special thanks to my good friend Jan for sending me the ribbon I just love it! I made the tags with light weight white chipboard with basic tags in SCAL.

If I can inspire one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

7 comments:

  1. WoW, this is beautiful!! So much work but so worth it. Love the papers you have used. I still have not made one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Leane.

    It's adorable. I made my first TP mini a month or so ago and I loved it, I plan to make more.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, another awesome project! You make TP look so beautiful and girly ;) I am sold; I will have to make one now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should make more minis ;-)) Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! You did a fantastic job with it - love every page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your TP mini came out great! I made one of these are a year in review mini album for my mother. I filled it with pics of her grandkids.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Really enjoyed your comments! I left you answers to your questions: http://scrappycath.blogspot.com/2011/04/age-is-just-number.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I tried doing one once but my info was from a picture tutorial and it looked like childs play compared to this! Great work...

    ReplyDelete