Friday, April 1, 2011

Special Lever Card




Well it's no secret that I love SVGCuts.com. Here is one of their brand new card files. I haven't had much inspiration lately so this collection came at the perfect time as I need to send a couple special cards for some special people! You can find this collection Here. The entire Edisto Island collection is amazing you are sure to love everything.

Happy Friday everyone!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to check out SugarGem's Facebook page and "like" it to get up to date information! --------->>>>>---->>>>>>

7 comments:

  1. love it!! I just cant wait to buy it from them !! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many different sheets of paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! That is the next set that I want to get-to make that very card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I like your paper choices. I purchased it also, can't wait to use it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow soooo beautiful ... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was the uber lucky recipient of the card....IRL it is even more gorgeous than in a picture! The colors are dynamic and just pop!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete