Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rockin the Neutrals - Little Step Card

Some of you may have noticed that I like working with BRIGHT cheery colors. I really gravitate towards the bright spectrum. However I do love the look of the vintage, neutral distressed style, but never seem to know how to do it. SVGCuts new collection that I told you about yesterday has this AWESOME step card too. I wanted to see if I could pull of the neutral tones. I think it turned out prettier than I was expecting (I kept grabbing my brights and hesitantly putting them back). I love this card because it's so versatile. I think it could make an awesome Halloween card! The flowers in this collection could also be really neat on a Hawaiian theme project.  The more I work with this collection the more I am loving it and seeing the endless possibilities.

Happy Saturday!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow your card looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DID rock the neutrals and it resulted in a rockin card - great job!

    ReplyDelete