Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun Envelope Puzzle Flip Book

I have been working on multiple projects lately and can't seem to finish a single one. I am working on a recipe album, a sweets album and my mini flip pocket book. I wanted to share my little envelope flip pocket book with you. It's really fun to make. You can find the YouTube tutorial under Tracy's Treasures right here.  This book is the perfect way to use your mini 6.5"x4.5" mini paper stacks or scraps. It's all one piece that folds in and out almost like a puzzle.
Front





Back

I cannot decide if this is finished. I prefer more simple styles not overly embellished. I think this paper is so beautiful on it's own. I just added a little embossing and glitter here and there. I have a problem finishing projects like this, but this is my first little mini and I am having a ton of fun working with this.

XOXO SugarGem

6 comments:

  1. Your mini album is absolutely gorgeous! You really put a lot of TLC into it and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, a lot of work went into this. Nice album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect; I love the elegance! Great first mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful. What paper line is that, its so pretty.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon this is
    DCWV's MAriposa stack. This has to be the easiet mini ever made on the planet because the paper is so amazing there isn't much more to embelish! So uyou beginners take note buy those really great mini stacks for your mini albums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    Picture Flipbook

    ReplyDelete