Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paper Armoire

I LOVE the new Amelie collection  from SVGCut.com. I started out making the armoire set for a girlfriend's baby, but I should have done a protoype first! I should know better by now not to use my good paper on something I've never made before. Needless to say the baby armoire didn't turn out great. I screwed it up and the drawers won't slide nicely. Because of my frustration I was determined to make one correctly. So I made one for moi.  Hope you like it! I love the mirror knobs. You can find those little round  mirrors at Joanns for only a couple dollars. I recommend using the glue gun to adhere the mirrors to the knobs. The hot glue gives it extra staying power.


You can find the Amelie collection Here.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to check out SugarGem's Facebook page and "like" it to get up to date information! --------->>>>>---->>>>>>

4 comments:

  1. This is really neat. I love things like this. Question - what is an SVG file - this is the first time I have heard of it.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on the 'APRIL FOOLS' dinner idea :)
    I gave you an award way back when and I forgot to follow you and so I am following you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done your job, I was inspired!! Will you be posting your flower pop-up card that is on Scrapbook.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done your job - I was inspired! Will you be posting the instructions for the flower pop-up card on Scrapbook.com? That is what brought me to your blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I know how you feel about using your good paper. I have alot of good paper I do not wont to cut them. LOL. I am a new follower I found you on SVG cut forum. Can not wait to see what else you do. Here is my blog if you would like to stop by

    http://uniquemonique01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete