Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've Been Keeping A Secret From You.....

I'm so excited to finally share with you a little secret I've been hiding. I have been chosen to be part of the RSMobleys Designs Creative Team from March through July.  This will be my very first Creative Team. I can't wait to create for her and with the other team members!
I posted all of my team members blog links on the left for you to check out.  Along with a blinkie to link you to RSMobley Designs website. Check out her website and all of her cute cut files. 
I have a couple projects I finished before I left for vacation. I will be sharing it with you soon.

A special thank you to my sweet friend Jan for the encouragment and believing in me.





Cheers!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! That is one juicy secret! Congrats!!!! I love your work, and it makes me happy to know that it's being recognized. Can't wait to see all your projects and hope that you're having a fun time on your vacation! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lenae! I look forward to getting to know you! I love your blog and can't wait to see what you do with Sharon's files...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats on your DT gig!

    ReplyDelete