Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorites Friday- Get Your Glue On

Today is Friday and time for another Favorites Friday! Dust off that glue gun or go buy yourself one. Joanns has mini glue guns for less than $5.00. I never use to use mine, but now it's one of my most favorite tools. Especially when doing any 3D projects. Nothing has staying power like the old hot glue gun! The little mini's are just so handy you gotta get one! You can get low temp and/or high temp. I think I prefer my low temp the most because I never burn myself with the low temp, but I took a pic of my high temp because it looks prettier!




If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!


XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to check out SugarGem's Facebook page and "like" it to get up to date information! --------->>>>>---->>>>>>

2 comments:

  1. I rarely use mine either. Only when making flowers that have a lot of layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use mine most when making paper flowers or altered journals. I burnt myself yesterday and have a blister :(

    ReplyDelete