Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easter Time!

Simple little Easter card I made really late the night before we left. I think I might enter it in the SVGCuts.com Challenge, but I can't decide. I was trying to cram in as much crafting as I could before we left! haha

I used all SVGCuts.com files for this card.

Here are all of the collections I used: You can find them all Here

A2 Laced Edge Cards Collection - Queen Ann card I blacked out and made 5.5x5.5" square.
Easter Bunnies Collection- Striped egg
Rosie's Ribbons Collection- I used #7(ribbon) for the 2 blue scalloped border strips.

I used the Garden Party Stack from DCWV it looks like this. You can usually find it at Joanns 50% off. I absolutely love this stack! It's so bright and cheery.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job.
XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to "like" SugarGem's Facebook page for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment