Monday, March 7, 2011

Cute Coupon Book Gift

I got the cutest little gift from my friend, J, the other day when we went craft shopping. I have seen many different coupon organizers, but this one is my favorite by far.  I love the retro paper she used. She's so creative.  I want to try and make one for my grandma and a few other friends.  Some of it came from Germany so we aren't sure if we can find all the parts here in the US yet.*** Fingers Crossed!*** We are hoping to be able to make some when I get back from vacation.......can't wait! I will post more when we find everything!






If I can inspire one person today I have done my job!

XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to check out SugarGem's Facebook page and "like" it to get up to date posts! --------------->>>>>---------->>>>>>>>----->>>>>> over there!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left an award for you on my blog:
    http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2011/03/award.html

    ReplyDelete