Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Shower Buggy

We finally got home and let me tell you I couldn't wait to make something. I had an invite to my cousins baby shower sitting on the counter when we got back that I didn't know anything about. So in a rush to find something I decided to go the gift card route and make something special. I got the baby buggy file from My Time Made Easy. It's a little expensive, but it is so adorable and unique. Plus it's something they can put in the nursery if they like it enough.    I used DCWV Linen closet paper stack. The gift card holder is from SVGCuts.com Give a Gift collection. Here is the link.





If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to check out SugarGem's Facebook page and "like" it to get up to date information! --------->>>>>---->>>>>>

6 comments:

  1. How much time do you need for that? OMG....how cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great, I'm sure it will become a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is simply adorable! What a thoughtful gift :) Thanks for sharing - keep up the awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck, this project is just TOO cute!! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. I really appreciate it so much! Now I am off to check out your blog some more!
    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fun file for the buggy! I've got to check it out! Thanks for sharing! You're doing amazing things with this blog :)

    ReplyDelete