Saturday, February 5, 2011

What is Mickey hiding?

My Stepsister came over today to make Valentines for her 3 year old to take to day care. She knew for sure she wanted something Mickey because her daughter is obsessed with Mickey Mouse. Take a look at what we did. We made 25 of these babies.


We used the Cricut Mickey and Friends cartridge page 79.  He is 6 inches tall.

What's that Mickey you have behind your back????

Isn't he cute?

Here is a close up of how I attached the lollipops. I just used the left over scraps.


I was playing around before she came over and made this little Valentine with the same Cricut cart, but used SVGcuts.com Baby Elements Here for the scalloped heart card. I hand stamped the bow tie with Brilliance
Dew Drops ink in Rocket Red with a polka dot stamp Here from Impress. (I'm not sure if that is identical, but it is very similar)



Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love these!!! Katie is in love with Mickey and that's what her bday party is going to be next year. I think these would make the best favors!!

    ReplyDelete