Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish blogger awards and 8 blogs I love.

I am so honored and shocked. Over the last week I have received two awards from fellow bloggers. I couldn't believe it! I'm so new at this half the time I don't know what I'm doing. It was such a sweet surprise. Thank you so much to my readers, followers and everyone who inspires me on a daily basis!

My first Award was from

http://creativetryals.blogspot.com/

And my second award was from
http://grabthescraps.blogspot.com/

Thank you ladies for the thoughtful awards!
Everyone needs to check out their blogs they are amazingly talented women!

With these awards I am supposed to share 8 things about me and nominate 8 more blogs that I love so here you go-

8 things about me.
1. I have a special place in my heart for animals;
2. I love giving almost more then receiving;
3. My dream jobs would be to own a doggie daycare and a/or a scrapbooking store or both;
4. I don't know how to cook. And don't want to learn....yet;
5. I don't talk on the phone much I only text and email if I can;
6. My favorite colors are black, pink, aqua and green;
7. I love shopping at drugstores;
8. I never thought I was very good at writing and shocked I started a blog.

I nominate the following blogs for the Stylish Blogger Award.
All of these bloggers are extremely giving people. You will see that many of them work SO hard to give us their beautiful designs for no charge at all! Because of their kindness these woman have inspired me to give my creations to all of you. Thank you to all these bloggers for your wonderful gifts! It does not go unnoticed!
Here are some of my favorite blogs in no particular order:

1. Just Yolie
2. Penny Duncan
3. The Paper Trail
4. scrapashopaholic
5. jennifermcguireink
6. fabulouslyartsy
7. lshdesigns
8. scraplifters

I have so many blogs that I love! I want to thank everyone for all their hard work and sharing their amazing creations with all of us! Thank you

If I can inspire one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

Don't forget to check out SugarGem's Facebook page and "like" it to get up to date posts! --------------->>>>>---------->>>>>>>>----->>>>>> over there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - the awards are rightly deserved! Thanks goes to you for sharing your inspiration with all of us and for sharing others' blogs from whom you have gotten inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award. I also wanted to welcome you to the RSobleys Designs CT. I have become a follower of your blog.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete