Thursday, February 10, 2011

Out of the Blue I Dare You.....

Last night I was inspired.   We watched the true life story from the movie The Blind Side. Such an amazing story.  It made me think of doing random acts of kindness. Have you ever received something for no reason at all? Something just out of the blue? It doesn't happen often does it? But when it does it means the most. This week I'm sending out a couple cards "Just Because". I am daring you to do this too. I know a lot of people do swaps and RAK(random acts of kindness) swaps, but wouldn't this be completely out of the blue RANDOM? 
It'll cheer a friend up plus give you a reason to make a card or two. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it feels so good to give without asking in return, I've been there, done that :)
    Have a great day
    Hugs
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right lenae, we should be doing it all the time. I believe we are here to serve God and love one another....if we don't show our love do we really love?

    ReplyDelete