Friday, February 25, 2011

Mini Treat Basket

Ok I know it's sorta early, but I found these mini terracotta pots and I knew I had to get them and make something with them.  I entered this in the SVGCuts.com Easter Challenge. I didn't think I would enter anything this time because I was going to be gone and couldn't really make anything cute in the time I had, but I thought this turned out pretty cute!
I used the SVGCuts.com Easter Morning Egg Hunt collection for everything here. You can find the collection Here



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. oh...this is so cute! love how you used the terra cotta pot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I love it!..I've seen those pots at target I think am going to go buy some :)
    TFG
    Hugs
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I just became a follower and hope u become one of mine.

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete