Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's start!

Well my fiancee took me on a fabulous vacation to the beautiful town of Soap Lake Washington for 9 days.  We go there a few times a year. My fiance loves duck and goose hunting and something you don't know about me yet is that I LOVE me some craft time! So we spent a whole day packing our entire house into our tiny SUV. Well it's not really tiny, and we didn't REALLY pack our whole house, but I wish I had a trailer to pack my whole entire craft room because another thing about me you don't know is that I am very indecisive. So having to pack and decide what I want to make on our vacation is close to impossible for me. It took a whole day, but I did finish packing (everything, but maybe a few pieces of paper in my craft room). After we got everything shoved in our truck, the dog squished into her little pocket of space, in what was left of the back seat, we left for a hunting (bleck) crafting (yay) extravaganza!   Here is one of my creations.    


I made this card with Garden Party stack by DCWV. I fussy cut (cut all by hand) all the butterflies. Used a couple border punches by EK success. Embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder. I used Fresh Ink for the sentiment over Spellbinders Nestabilities
large scallops die.
.  I first stamped the dot circle border with Tuscan Olive then stamped the Happy Birthday with Chocolate over the top. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Lenae!! I wasn't sure I was seeing right when I kept noticing a blog listed at the bottom of your pics at sb.com!! You did it!! I think your card is great and I love the door hangers. I think the blog is important, you may have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going girlfriend! A blog!! I need to do one..you might have to walk me thru it sometime! I'll give you my phone number [i get free long distance, so i can call you!] and make it happen!! LOL....I am proud of you!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lenae. Perfectly cut butterflies and I like how you embossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Congrats on starting a blog. I found you through Scrapbook.com:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK..had to come back to this one. I just love this card and I tell ya..I am the 'exacto knife Queen'!! Hey..I should do a shirt like that!! LOL..I fussy cut sooo much, it is sooo relaxing!! Fabulous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete