Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorites Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I have decided to start Favorites Friday. I will share my favorite tools, projects, materials or anything that is a personal favorite of mine with you on Fridays! This weeks Favorites Friday are my Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors.  These are a fave for many reasons. They cut through paper like butter with the non stick coating and micro-serrated edge.  They also have the extra comfy handles so my hands never seem to get cramped when using them.  Also they are compatible for Lefties and Righties(yes I made these words up). They look kind of goofy, but I promise you will like them.


Have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. I was amazed to see that this is a new blog. You are awesome! I love your Anti-Valentine for broken hearts - so cute.

    I have awarded you a couple of blog awards. Check out creativetryals.blogspot.com for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these and several other Tonic Studio items and Love them all, This is a wonderful product for sure.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these too!! I use them mainly for cutting plastics, the back off buttons...anything my other scissors or should I say 'stuff I dont want to ruin my other scissors with!! Great for cutting wire on flowers!!

    ReplyDelete